EVERYDAY AT THE BOYER BAKERY:
- We start the case with a brand new array of pastries and treats, all made from scratch, in-house, daily.
- It's our family's hope and aim, that you enjoy "a taste of hospitality" within every visit and with every bite. Expect the utmost welcome and service sweeter than our treats.
- One of many things that sets our family-owned bakery apart from other bake shops, is that our case rotates on the daily. Stop in and be "SURPRISED" & delighted. Enjoy something new or find a classic favorite! We love using local ingredients and seasonal flavors.
- We encourage all our bakery friends to stop in during the morning hours for best selection of pastries and sweets, as we do start selling out of goods by the afternoons. We currently do not take custom or private orders at this time. We are a first-come, first-served, cozy little bakery.
- Weekdays we typically have little to no line in the early mornings and afternoons, a great time for a meet-up with a friend or colleague. Dine-in is available and we'd love to host your next coffee date, book club meeting, etc.
- For our allergy / dietary conscious friends, we do offer both GF pastries and treats along with some vegan options. These options rotate daily as well and we do suggest arriving earlier than later for best selection.
WEEKENDS AT THE BOYER BAKERY:
- Fridays and Saturdays are our busiest days of the week, so we work very hard to prepare and bake as much as we can to serve our wonderful community!
- We may and tend to sell out of select pastries and treats faster on these days, due to the high foot traffic and local support. If you are planning a trip to see us, or are driving a distance to our shop, please make sure to visit us before the afternoon, for the full pastry case experience!
- FARMHOUSE BREAKFAST CASSEROLE & OUR NEW FOOTLONG POPTARTS are available exclusively on Saturdays and while supplies last. We suggest being here within the first couple hours of opening, if you plan to try and snag these customer favorites.... they most definitely do not linger!
- On Saturdays, we continue to start our morning with a line at opening and into part of the day. (Some begin arriving at 7:45am to start our line outside. ) We move as fast as we can to get everyone served and through the line as quickly and efficiently as possible! We are always so humbled by the sweet support of our community and that so many of you make The Boyer Bakery a part of your weekend plans. We keep hearing that the experience is "worth the wait!" and this makes our hearts incredibly happy to know that so many are enjoying this little shop of ours!
- Saturdays you will also find the largest selection of fresh, locally-made and naturally-leavened Noble Bread stocked on our vintage cart, found in-shop. Bread flavors and varieties will rotate, but you can expect full loaves, rolls and the english muffins!
HOLIDAYS / THEME DAYS AT THE BOYER BAKERY:
- Holidays at The Boyer Bakery are EXTRAORDINARY DAYS filled with fun and thought-out special care! We coordinate our entire case with that specific theme, and go all out with flavors, designs and desserts! We also, depending upon the holiday, create and source special options and gift items to match the occasion, that you can find and browse on our retail shelves in-shop!
- We expect and anticipate a line that starts early for these special days! We bring in a few extra hands and we work hard to keep the line moving as effectively as we can! We love and are honored that you make us a part of your holidays!
- Specialty items may sell out within the first couple hours and limits may apply for select specialty sweets.
- On holidays and theme days, our family works diligently and on high-speed (often through the night!) to prepare AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE to offer and serve our local community! We make hundreds after hundreds after HUNDREDS of specialty sweets!